1. You get a real professional ecommerce system. (View Example Shopping Cart) It contains approximately 2000 items already posted in your shopping cart. Dresses, Mini Dresses, Maxi Dresses, Long Dresses, Prom Dresses, Party Dresses, Jumpsuits, Tops, Cardigans, Handbags & Shoes.
2. Retail pricing & descriptions are already done for you.
3. Custom professional Facebook Banners (Click To View Banners) with links directly to your shopping cart.
4. Customized YouTube Marketing/Advertising Video For Your Business. You can do as much online or external marketing of your business as you wish.
5. Customized Business Card Template ready to print.
6. We offer private access to marketing pages that the public cannot view. We give you step by step instructions on how to increase your traffic and your sales. And daily Updates for your website. We do all the work for you. We save you so much time and energy.
7. We add new items weekly. No need to copy images and paste to your Facebook account.
8. We delete sold out items as often as necessary.
9. We maintain your inventory for you. (Of course you can buy and create your own inventory if you wish)
10. We do all the backend work for you so you can focus on building your customer base and making sales.
11. We’ll even dropship for you. (See our dropship guidelines in Lynns Fashion Store)
12. The complete ecommerce system is hosted on a dedicated server (Not Shared) and has a 99.5% uptime and is hosted in the USA and is not likely to experience brown out issues.
The most frustrating thing that a reseller experiences is finding sellable items at a good wholesale price and most importantly, being able to rely on a reputable wholesale supplier. Not to mention the hassle of copying and uploading your own images, descriptions and prices etc. With Our Remarkable “Instant Fashion Business” shopping cart, we take all those issues and throw them out the window for you. By using this “Instant Fashion Business” platform, YOU will have Saved So Much Time & Effort…
That All You Have To Do… Is fill Up the order and keep the profits!
1. All items that are ordered through this shopping cart system must be purchased from (Lynns Fashion Wholesale Store).
2. You cannot change or add items,or descriptions on your shopping cart at any time. The DEFAULT PROFIT MARGIN is 100 pesos.
3. You do not have access to the admin area. (This is to avoid typical mistakes that can make your website look unprofessional and/or shut down by mistake)
4. You are responsible for generating your own customers. But we do provide you with very cool, professional banners that you can place on your Facebook that can link directly to your Instant Fashion Business Shopping Cart.
1. Place the banner you have selected into your Facebook and Link It to Your IFB website.
1a. LOGO: If your provide us your logo, the LOGO SIZE CAN BE NO LARGER THAN 290 pixels wide and 80 pixels in height and 72dpi, in a .png format or if you use a .gif or .jpg the background must be white.
2. Start telling everyone you know friends, family, associates and even strangers that you have the best online fashion boutique in the Philippines and it has approximately 2000 items. Dresses, Mini Dresses, Maxi Dresses, Party Dresses, Prom Dresses, Jumpsuits, Cardigans, Handbags, Shoes and accessories.
3. Invite them all to just pop by and visit your online boutique 24/7 at their convenience.
4. You can even offer special discounts on the prices in your shopping cart (But it must be posted in your facebook account and not your shopping cart)
5. When a customer sees something they like, they simply add the item to the shoppng cart. When they are finished, they follow the friendly and easy instruction to either register or checkout as a guest.
6. You will receive a professional order notification in your email address you provided us. And the customer gets a copy automatically also, just like the one you get.
7. At that time you can contact Lynns Fashion Store (Wholesale Department Sales Staff) and verify that the items are available. There is no minimum order and we drop ship.
8. We will verify that the items are available and send you back a confirmation. You then contact your customer and advise items are in stock and available and to make a payment to you.
9. Once you receive real payment from your customer, you pay us immediately and notify us of how payment was made.
10. We verify payment and ship item to you either same day or next depending on time of day.You then either do a meetup or send the item(s) to your customer and your done.
11. You keep the profit!
1. How much do I have to pay you for your items? All items are sold to you at “Wholesale Price” and there is no minimum order. You can order just one item if you wish.
2. All items have a default 100 peso markup built into the retail price of each item in your IFB website shopping cart. This is a reasonable markup and profit margin that we’ve seen across the Philippine retail industry for non-branded items.
3. Change Your Profit Margin? You cannot change pricing and/or profit margins. If you want to give a discount to your customer, post the info on your Facebook page.
4. HOW DO YOU GET PAID? You control the money flow, we do not! The customer pays you your retail price, you pay us the Wholesale Price, You Keep The Difference. (That’s your profit margin) This is exactly how most online startup/entrepreneurs operate.
However, some actually buy inventory first before posting on their websites but many resellers simply don’t have that kind of money to keep tied up in inventory.
Yahoo via a inside informer advised that they were hacked big time last year and everything was stolen from personal information, access codes to credit card info etc.
There response was to increase their security causing a lot of issues with shopping cart systems etc. Personally I don’t blame them but unfortunately it has made it difficult for our system as well.
We found that help from Yahoo was non existent so we took the same path as many other online sellers and now request our clients to use Gmail as the primary email address for contact information.
If you provide us a Yahoo email address we will simply request a Gmail account as we can no longer accept Yahoo addresses. Thanks for understanding!